Friday, March 5, 2010

About us

Vadym


The photography has become an essential part of my life. I thought that I could be just fine without it working my way up in sales and applying degree in marketing. However, time after time I had been coming back. I still remember brightness and shallow warmth of sunbeam caught on film with my first very own camera. I was 10 and I was learning the chemical magic of dark room and fickleness of film. Hundreds of thousands pictures later, armed with a state of art digital technology of ultra fast processor and mega sensitive censor I am still mesmerized with delight of sunset glow painted over feminine face.


I believe that the eye is the entrance to a photographer's creative soul. I love to capture moments of our lives that are too quickly sweeping away by the enduring march of time. Moments that should be cherished and frozen so that they would astound us time after time.

For me photography is the way of feeling, touching, loving. What I have seen through my lens is captured forever... little things with reflective meanings… they continue living long after I have forgotten everything… at the time when world will be a happy place for everyone.

Successful, appealing image could not be created without observation. Finding something interesting in an ordinary place, showing astonishing insight of common populace is a key to gratifying picture.




Lena


For me photography is a way of listening to life, a way of recording the story of a lifetime as it unfolds, moment by moment… I am passionate for digital post-production of Vadym’s work on products that we offer to our clients.
I believe that our clients, in essence, hire us to see their event through our eyes. It is our privilege to ensure that every meaningful detail is photographed in a relaxed, unobtrusive, artful way. It's also just as important to create a masterpiece album or slideshow, custom designed by us and specifically for each client.


I personally design each photo album that we offer our clients and retouch photos when necessary. The idea is not that you look retouched; the goal is you and your family should look your best!
I continuously keep up with latest technology in graphic design and retouching to ensure that your images will be incomparable.


Our documentary style combines illustrative portrait artistry and photojournalism. Let us tell your unique story through unequaled images that will be shared by generations.


Our clients deserve the very best!


No comments:

Post a Comment